According to the CDC, symptoms of COVID-19 typically appear within 2-14 days and include cough, fever, and shortness of breath. If you have any questions about your symptoms or are concerned about COVID-19, reach out to your health provider.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
The best natural ways to boost immune system:
- Reduce stress
- Fresh air and sunlight
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Change your clothes and wash them after being in public areas
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home and rest if you are ill.
- Clean all surfaces that are frequently touched in your household or work
- Social distancing as recommended
Update effective Monday, April 20, 2020: Due to the overwhelming demand, limited resources, and back order of PPE supplies, the SARS-COV-2 Antibody Testing for COVID-19 with Vibrant America Labs will be available only to True Health DPC members on an as-needed basis.
If you are a licensed medical provider with a valid NPI, we can put you in touch with Vibrant America Laboratories directly to establish testing at your facility.
Useful Information Links:
World Health Organization:
White House | FEMA | CDC
Federal Emergency Management Agency:
National Institute of Health
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Oregon Health Authority:
Governor Kate Brown Executive Order:
Silverton City Council:
Silver Falls School District: