Attention True Health DPC Patients:
Dr. Tomas is hosting weekly online video calls with the True Health DPC patient member community while the Executive Stay Home Order is in place. The calls are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm PST. This is a time to ask questions, get updates, address fears or anxiety, and be supported by your physician. Please refer to patient emails sent out to our members for the weekly schedule and call access information.
According to the CDC, symptoms of COVID-19 typically appear within 2-14 days and include cough, fever, and shortness of breath. If you have any questions about your symptoms or are concerned about COVID-19, reach out to your health provider.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
The best natural ways to boost immune system:
- Reduce stress
- Fresh air and sunlight
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Change your clothes and wash them after being in public areas
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home and rest if you are ill.
- Clean all surfaces that are frequently touched in your household or work
- Social distancing as recommended
Other preventative measures to help NEUTRALIZE the virus:
- Drink warm fluids like water, tea, and bone broth.
- Direct sunlight and get outside in nature.
- Gargle with salt water.
- Drink water regularly to help virus pass quickly.
- Disinfect appliances, railings, doors, clothing, car steering wheel etc. as the virus can live on these surfaces for up to 12 hours.
- Elbow bump instead of giving hugs.
- Keep your immune system strong with good nutrition and adequate rest
Useful Information Links:
World Health Organization:
White House | FEMA | CDC
Federal Emergency Management Agency:
National Institute of Health
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Oregon Health Authority:
Governor Kate Brown Executive Order:
Silverton City Council:
Silver Falls School District: